Thursday, March 26, 2020

Friday, March 27, 2020

Another great day of learning in Kindergarten:)

Let us start the day in prayer: Hail Mary, Our Father and the Pledge of Allegiance.:)
Day 27 of Lent.

** Zoom Meeting @ 10:00.  Can you bring your Q and Y Show-n-Tell? Also, the book, Yell? If you can not bring the book..it is ok.:)

Please write in your in your journal.  Today is Friday, March 27, 2020. Today is a lion or a lamb day. (you can decide on that) Today we will pray The Stations of The Cross.
Illustrate a picture to go along with this journal entry.

Reading/Phonics
pg. 321: please write and circle the correct beginning letter for each picture.
pg 322: Build Fluency: Sentence 1. & 2. Please fill in with the correct word.
Write the following sentences:
#3. He is not there yet.
#4. I will not quit.

Write the following sentences: (homework book, journal piece of paper etc..)

  1. All cats like to nap. circle: all
  2. I can read all day.  circle: read
  3. Do not yell. circle : yell
  4. Is Dad there yet? circle: yet
  5. Do you like yams? circle : yams
Let's write some more word families: (homework book, journal, paper etc..)
-op
hop
top
mop
Can you please add 2 more words? 


**How about a yoga stretch?**  Peaceful thoughts, peaceful words, peaceful actions..Namaste, girls and boys! 
*** World Language *** Please see Mrs. Viganola's blog:) I know how much you enjoy this class, 

Math: pg. 251-252
Please look at the sample: There are 8 red counters in the ten-frame. Jeb draws 2 more counters in the ten-frame. How many counters are there in all? (10) ** Why is a ten-frame called a ten-frame?? I know you know the answer....because it has 10 sections! Yes!! On page 252 the children will complete the ten-frame by making more circles and writing the number that is needed to complete the addition problem. 
Addition: Use Ten-Frames Here is a cute video: 


Science/Social Studies:
Please solve these riddles about weather:

I fall from the sky
during winter. I look like a small star.
What am I?
__________.

I am made of snow balls.
My nose is made of a
carrot and my eyes are
two round charcoal.
What am I?
_________.

You use me to protect
yourself from the rain.
What am I?
__________.

I come out at night. I live in the sky. I am shinny and
I have 5 angles. What am I?
___________.

Please answer each riddle can you please illustrate a picture? (homework book, journal book , piece of paper etc..)

Religion: Let us  pray 3 Hail Marys, 1 One Father, Glory Be and the prayer we say after the Rosary. 

O My Jesus
O my Jesus,
forgive us our sins,
save us from the fire of hell,
lead all souls to heaven
especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.

Here is the video for the Stations of the Cross.  The Kindergarten and First Grade classes pray the same version of the Stations of the Cross each week.  I know this the same video but maybe you will notice something that you didn't notice last week.
https://youtu.be/KoQR30np5us ** Can you please color another page in your Stations of the Cross book?

Here is the Gospel coloring page: It's a good Gospel Reading
http://catholicmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/SGALENT5A-1.pdf


Ok, boys and girls!
I hope you had a nice day!
Enjoy the weekend.

Miss seeing you all.:)

United in Prayer

This Sunday is the 5th Sunday of Lent.🙏